Here are the result for 2D EZ2Lotto for today, Wednesday, September 23, 2020 based on the 2PM, 5PM, and 9PM live draws of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
PCSO releases 2D Lotto results three times daily – 2PM, 5PM, and 9PM – and tickets are available in areas under General Community Quarantine or Modified General Community Quarantine.
Here the 2D EZ2 Lotto Results today:
(in exact order)
How to Play
- Using the 2D Lotto playslip, select a set of two (2) numbers from a field of 1 to 3. You may also play the Lucky Pick (LP) if you do not have any number in mind. After marking your chosen numbers, mark the amount that you’re going to play for each combination. Play amount varies from PhP12.00 to PhP600.00 inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- You can also mark “Rambolito” if you want to play the 2D Lotto System bet. The minimum play amount is 12.00 per 2-number combination.
- In playing via Advance Draws, mark how many consecutive draws you want to play in the DRAW panel. You can play the same numbers and play type for six (6) consecutive draws. Pay 12.00 for each play per draw.
- You win 4,000.00 for every 12.00 play, if your selected 2-number combination match the winning 2-number combination in exact order. If you have selected the winning 2-number combination and have chosen the “Rambolito” game, you win 2,000.00 for every 12.00 play.
• You must be 18 years old or older to buy 2D Lotto Tickets or claim your 2D Lotto winnings.
• The 12.00 play amount is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
• Players have the sole responsibility for checking the accuracy of the data printed on your ticket(s) including bet type, bet amount, the draw date you want to enter and the numbers you want to play.
Where to Claim Prize/s
For P10,001.00 and up, excluding the Jackpot Prize, prizes can be claimed in PCSO Branch Offies in your area or at the PCSO Head Office.
For P24 up to P10,000, prizes can be claimed at the Lotto outlet where you bought your ticket or at the PCSO Branch Offices in your are.