Do you have the ticket in today’s lotto games? Here is the Megalotto 6/45 lotto result today, Monday, November 2, 2020, based on the official draw of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
PCSO releases Mega Lotto Result 6/45 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM. PCSO announces the 6/45 Lotto Result Today November 2, 2020 at 9pm. Please refresh this page after 9PM to know the latest result.
Here are the winning numbers, in any order, and today’s estimated jackpot prize:
Megalotto 6/45 Lotto Result Today November 2, 2020 (PCSO)
[ 05-02-15-14-18-35 ]
in any order, with an estimated jackpot prize of: P65,918,442.
(Winning combination is posted here after the 9PM draw tonight).
PCSO said that there are 0 jackpot winners in the Mega Lotto draw tonight.
How to play the Mega Lotto 6/45 game
- Select your 6/45 number combination by marking six (6) numbers out of numbers 1 to 45.
- Mark LP (Lucky Pick) if you want your numbers picked randomly by the computer.
- For Advance Plays, mark the number of consecutive draws you want to play in the Draw panel.
- Increase your chances of winning through 6/45 Lotto System Play. See table below for more information.
Reminders from PCSO!
- You must be at least 18 years old to buy MegaLotto 6/45 Tickets or claim your MegaLotto 6/45 winnings.
- The 20.00 play amount is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
- Players have the sole responsibility for checking the accuracy of the data printed on your ticket(s) including bet type, bet amount, the draw date you want to enter and the numbers you want to play.
Please ensure that you check your numbers at the official PCSO website. BusinessNewsAsia.com cannot be held responsible for any misprints, typos or inaccuracies that lead to any financial loss or failure to claim winnings.