Here is the result / winning combination, in any order, for 6/58 Ultra Lotto Result today, Tuesday, November 3, 2020 based on the official draw of Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
PCSO releases Ultra Lotto Result 6/58 every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 9PM. The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office announces the 6/58 Lotto Result Today November 3, 2020 at 9pm. Please refresh this page.
6/58 Ultra Lotto Result Today November 3, 2020 (Tuesday)
[ 42-17-53-05-55-43 ]
in any order with a jackpot prize of Php53.4 million. (Official results are posted here after the 9PM draw)
PCSO stated that there are 0 jackpot winners in the Ultra Lotto draw held today.
How to play the Ultra Lotto 6/58 game:
- Select your 6/58 number combination by marking six (6) numbers out of numbers 1 to 58.
- Mark LP (Lucky Pick) if you want your numbers picked randomly by the computer.
- For Advance Plays, mark the number of consecutive draws you want to play in the Draw panel.
- Six balls numbered from 1 to 58 will be drawn and you win the jackpot prize by matching all of the drawn numbers, in any order.
- If two or more persons win the jackpot, payment for each winner is determined by dividing equally the jackpot amount.
- You also win prizes if you match any 3, 4, or 5 numbers of the winning 6-number combination, in any order.
Reminders from PCSO:
- You must be at least 18 years old to buy UltraLotto 6/58 Tickets or claim your UltraLotto 6/58 winnings.
- The 20.00 play amount is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
- Players have the sole responsibility for checking the accuracy of the data printed on your ticket(s) including bet type, bet amount, the draw date you want to enter and the numbers you want to play.
Where to Claim Prize/s:
|PRIZE||VALIDATE AND CLAIM|
|* From 300,001.00 up to Jackpot Prize||PCSO Main Office, 2nd Floor|
|* From 10,001.00 up to 300,000.00||PCSO Branch Offices in your area or at the PCSO Main Office, 2nd Floor|
|20.00 up to 10,000.00||Any authorized Lotto outlet or at the PCSO Branch Offices in your area|
*Prizes above 10,000.00 are subject to 20% tax pursuant to TRAIN Law.
Please ensure that you check your numbers at the official PCSO website. BusinessNewsAsia.com cannot be held responsible for any misprints, typos or inaccuracies that lead to any financial loss or failure to claim winnings.