Here is the 6/49 Super Lotto Result Today, Thursday, December 3, 2020 from the official draw of Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 9pm, with an estimated jackpot prize of P250 million.
PCSO releases Super Lotto Result 6/49 every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9PM. The post below contains the official PCSO 6/49 Lotto Result and jackpot prize today. Please refresh this page after 9PM.
6/49 Super Lotto Result for December 3, 2020 (Thursday)
[ 31-30-37-08-27-22 ]
in any order, with an estimated jackpot prize of Php255 million. (Official results are posted here after the 9PM draw)
PCSO said that there are 0 jackpot winners in the Super Lotto draw today.
How to play the Super Lotto 6/49 game
- Mark the selected six numbers from 1 to 49 on a playslip using blue or black ink or a pencil. Or you may play for a Lucky Pick (LP) if you want to have your selections picked randomly. You may play up to 6 advance draws by simply marking the preferred number of draws in the DRAW panel.
- SuperLotto 6/49 ticket costs 20.00 per standard play.
- You may increase your chances of winning by playing the SYSTEM. You may opt to play Roll 5, Sys 7 up to Sys 12.
To win a prize, you need to match at least three winning numbers. The more numbers you match, the greater your prize. For matching six numbers you win the JACKPOT amount.
In the event that there are no winners for the jackpot, the jackpot prize pool is carried forward to the next draw. Thus, the jackpot can get bigger. In case of multiple winners, jackpot prize will be divided equally.
Reminders from PCSO:
- You must be at least 18 years old to buy SuperLotto 6/49 Tickets or claim your SuperLotto 6/49 winnings.
- The 20.00 play amount is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
- Players have the sole responsibility for checking the accuracy of the data printed on your ticket(s) including bet type, bet amount, the draw date you want to enter and the numbers you want to play.
Where to Claim Prize/s
|PRIZE||VALIDATE AND CLAIM|
|* From 300,001.00 up to Jackpot Prize||PCSO Main Office, 2nd Floor|
|* From 10,001.00 up to 300,000.00||PCSO Branch Offices in your area or at the PCSO Main Office, 2nd Floor|
|20.00 up to 10,000.00||Any authorized Lotto outlet or at the PCSO Branch Offices in your area|
*Prizes above 10,000.00 are subject to 20% tax pursuant to TRAIN Law.
Please ensure that you check your numbers at the official PCSO website. BusinessNewsAsia.com cannot be held responsible for any misprints, typos or inaccuracies that lead to any financial loss or failure to claim winnings.