A lone bettor from Bulacan has bagged the P166-million jackpot prize in Monday night’s draw of the Mega Lotto 6/45, according to the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
The bettor guessed the winning combination 06-11-24-25-34-39, bagging the jackpot of exactly P166,546,579.20. PCSO General Manager Royina Garma said the ticket was bought at a lotto outlet in Marilao Bulacan.
To claim the prize, the bettor must go to PCSO’s main office in Mandaluyong City and present two IDs. Also, he/she should bring the winning ticket.
Some 34 bettors who guessed five correct numbers won second prize and will receive PHP32,000 each.
PCSO releases Mega Lotto Result 6/45 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9PM.
How to play the Mega Lotto 6/45 game
1. Select your 6/45 number combination by marking six (6) numbers out of numbers 1 to 45.
2. Mark LP (Lucky Pick) if you want your numbers picked randomly by the computer.
3. For Advance Plays, mark the number of consecutive draws you want to play in the Draw panel.
4. Increase your chances of winning through 6/45 Lotto System Play. See table below for more information.
Reminders from PCSO!
• You must be at least 18 years old to buy MegaLotto 6/45 Tickets or claim your MegaLotto 6/45 winnings.
• The 20.00 play amount is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
• Players have the sole responsibility for checking the accuracy of the data printed on your ticket(s) including bet type, bet amount, the draw date you want to enter and the numbers you want to play.