Here is 6/42 Lotto Result Today, April 19, 2022, based on the official 9PM draw of PCSO Draw.
Lotto 6/42 is the Philippines’ first national lottery game. Players have to select six numbers from 1 to 42 and match all of them to the drawn official winning number combination to win the initial jackpot prize of P5.9 million, net of agent’s prize commission.
Here is the 6/42 lotto result for today, April 19, 2022:
[table id=749 /]
The jackpot prize keeps on growing based on nationwide sales until there is a jackpot winner!
Other Lotto Results Today
Here are the other lotto games today, April 19, 2022 based on PCSO Draw Schedule:
- Swertres 3D Lotto Result Today, April 19, 2022 – PCSO Lotto Result Today
- 2D Lotto Result Today, April 19, 2022 – PCSO Lotto Result Today
- 6/42 Lotto Result Today, April 19, 2022 – PCSO Lotto Result Today
- 6/49 Super Lotto Result Today, April 19, 2022 – PCSO Lotto Result Today
- 6/58 Ultra Lotto Result Today, April 19, 2022 – PCSO Lotto Result Today
Previous 6/42 Lotto Results:
[table id=10 /]
How To Play 6/42 Lotto:
- Each Lotto 6/42 ticket costs P20.00. You may select your own 6-number combination from 1 to 42 on each board or play Lucky Pick (LP) and let the computer choose your numbers.
- To play with the same selected numbers for more than one draw, mark your preferred number of draws you want to play in DRAW panel.
- SYSTEM play is also available for this game. Simply select the 5R, SYS 7 up to SYS 12 option in your playslip to play your preferred System game and pay the corresponding amount.
- Consolation or low tier prizes are also available for anyone who matched 5 out of 6 down to 3 out of 6 numbers.
Good luck. Bet responsibly.
Draw schedule, PCSO reminders, and where to claim prizes are discussed below based on PCSO’s official website.
Where to claim 6/42 lotto prizes:
[table id=739 /]
Please ensure that you check your numbers at the official PCSO website. BusinessNewsAsia.com cannot be held responsible for any misprints, typos or inaccuracies that lead to any financial loss or failure to claim winnings.