Here is the 6/49 Lotto Result today, Sunday, June 5, 2022, based on the official 9PM draw result of Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
PCSO releases Super Lotto Result 6/49 every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 9PM. The post below contains the official PCSO 6/49 Lotto Result and jackpot prize today. Please refresh this page after 9PM.
6/49 Super Lotto Result June 5, 2022 Winning Combination 16-32-35-12-02-06 Jackpot Prize ₱36,267,803.80 Number of Winner(s) 0
View Previous 6/49 Super Lotto Results here
Other Lotto Games and Results Today
|Lotto Games Today||May 31, 2023|
|3D Swertres Lotto||View Results|
|2d Lotto||View Results|
|6/45 Megalotto||View Result|
|6/55 Grand Lotto||View Result|
|6/58 Ultra Lotto||View Result|
How to play the Super Lotto 6/49 game
- Mark the selected six numbers from 1 to 49 on a playslip using blue or black ink or a pencil. Or you may play for a Lucky Pick (LP) if you want to have your selections picked randomly. You may play up to 6 advance draws by simply marking the preferred number of draws in the DRAW panel.
- SuperLotto 6/49 ticket costs 20.00 per standard play.
- You may increase your chances of winning by playing the SYSTEM. You may opt to play Roll 5, Sys 7 up to Sys 12.
To win a prize, you need to match at least three winning numbers. The more numbers you match, the greater your prize. For matching six numbers you win the JACKPOT amount.
In the event that there are no winners for the jackpot, the jackpot prize pool is carried forward to the next draw. Thus, the jackpot can get bigger. In case of multiple winners, jackpot prize will be divided equally.
Reminders from PCSO:
- You must be at least 18 years old to buy SuperLotto 6/49 Tickets or claim your SuperLotto 6/49 winnings.
- The 20.00 play amount is inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
- Players have the sole responsibility for checking the accuracy of the data printed on your ticket(s) including bet type, bet amount, the draw date you want to enter and the numbers you want to play.
*Prizes above P10,000.00 are subject to 20% tax pursuant to TRAIN Law.
Good luck! Bet responsibly.
Please ensure that you check your numbers at the official PCSO website. BusinessNewsAsia.com cannot be held responsible for any misprints, typos or inaccuracies that lead to any financial loss or failure to claim winnings.