The Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority through the abled leadership of Chairman Administrator Jonathan D. Tan bags 6 awards from the Department of Tourism – Region III.
DOT 3 prestigious Tourism Recognition for Enterprises and Stakeholders Awards, known as TRES Awards named SBMA among the total of 36 awards across eight categories as;
- Most Visited Tourist Destination for 2023 (Champion)
- Top Tourist Destination for 2023 (1st runner up)
- Kaagapay Award (2nd runner up)
- Most Creative Tourism Marketing Collateral (1st runner up)
- Most Outstanding Tourism Month Celebration (1st runner up)
- Filipino Brand of Service Excellence Advocate (2nd runner up)
Chairman Tan is very much grateful for the honor given to the freeport he said:
“There is still so much more work to be done. But we recognize the hardwork of all those who continue to push for Subic Bay. Madami pang kailangan at pwedeng magawa for Subic. Pero ang mga awards na ito ang pagpapatunay na napakadami na din nating nagawa para sa Subic.”
Apart from recognizing efforts, the TRES Awards is aimed at inspiring and challenging its stakeholders to remain committed, driven, and empowered to enhance and elevate the over-all tourism experience in the region through their significant contributions.