SINGAPORE – Cloud Expo Asia & Data Centre World opens its doors next week, bringing the leading lights of the cloud and data centre industry directly to you!
What makes Cloud Expo Asia a truly unique event is the sheer volume and quality of content available to you for FREE! In just one day you can source new products and solutions from over 250 exhibitors, network with the leading professionals in your industry, and take advantage of hours of world-class content from over 200 speakers in 11 dedicated theatres.
As part of this exclusive partnership with Cloud Expo Asia and Data Centre World, you are eligible for a complimentary ticket to the event by simply registering here.
Want to know more? Find out What is new and What is Next @ Cloud Expo Asia 2015:
- A record 250 cutting-edge suppliers showcasing the latest technology solutions and services, including Dell, Huawei, Amazon Web Services, Alicloud, Dimension Data, HP Helion, Oracle, NTT Communications, Softlayer, CenturyLink, and many, many more.
- Over 200 top experts, including number 1 rated CIOs and Acclaimed Global Cloud Leaders, all speaking in a compelling conference and seminar programme, which covers all the major technology and business issues. See the full speaker list here
- Real practitioners from blue chip companies and leading organisations including RBS, Frost & Sullivan, SAP, Diners Club Singapore, AT&T, McCain Foods, SCB, and Prudential Corporation to name but a few.
- On the show floor, a brand new Internet of Things Theatre and a Cloud Security Alliance APAC Innovation focused conference stream.
- Plus, free of charge access to the co-located event Data Centre World, Asia’s largest and most influential gathering of data centre expertise.
Take advantage of the exclusive opportunity to attend Cloud Expo Asia & Data Centre World by claiming your FREE ticket now.
Learn from the experts, enhance your skills and source new products & solutions – all at Cloud Expo Asia 2015. Register now for your FREE ticket, worth over $2000 SGD here. – BusinessNewsAsia.com